Plan Your Visit
《GOODS FOR YOU》 Opening Hours
11AM – 8PM │ Open seven days a week
Admission to the exhibition is free of charge and tickets is not required.
However, in order to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 and secure safety for all visitors,
please keep in mind the following precaution before your visit
* All visitors are required to wear a face mask as a safety precaution and visitors refusing to wear a mask or not wearing one will not be allowed to enter the exhibition.
* Please keep at least 1.5 metres away from other visitors.
* You will not be allowed to enter if you have traveled abroad within 14 days prior to visiting the exhibition, visited places with confirmed cases of COVID-19 or have symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath or cough.
* As a safety precaution to prevent the spread of Covid-19, all staff are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times. The exhibition spaces are sanitized and disinfected on a weekly basis.
* Photographs are for personal use only. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, used for promotional purposes or commercially exploited in any manner.
*Use of camera flash, tripods, selfie sticks and audio or video recording for commercial use are strictly prohibited.