STEP 1. Check Museum Hours and Book Online
《SOUNDMUSEUM》 is an synesthetic exhibition of sound and visual that amplifies your emotions.
Therefore, we have initiated an online booking service to prevent the further spread of Covid-19 and create the most desirable and safe environment for the museum guests.
All visitors must have a valid reservation. Entering the museum at a time other than during the reservation time will not be permitted. The booking site is only available in Korean language. If you experience any trouble making a reservation, please email us at email@example.com.
《SOUNDMUSEUM》 Museum Opening Hours
Tue-Sun 10AM – 6PM
Final Admission: 1 Hour Prior To Closing
관람요금 안내표. 이 표는 일반가와 할인가 요금에 대한 내용을 포함하고 있습니다.
(20+ years old)
Discount applies to
- Online members
- Groups (10 or more people)
- Seniors (65 and over)
- Disabled (Must show Disability ID)
(8-19 years old)
(3-7 years old)
NOTICE TO VISITORS
* As a safety precaution to prevent the spread of Covid-19, all museum staff are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times. The exhibition spaces are sanitized and disinfected on a weekly basis.
* All visitors are required to wear face masks as a safety precaution, and visitors refusing to wear masks or not wearing one will not be allowed to enter the museum.
* All visitors are subject to filling out guest information, face masks, thermal scans, and other check-in procedures before entering the museum as a strict safety precaution.
* All visitors must have their temperatures checked at the entrance, and those with a body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be allowed to enter the museum.
* Maximum 2-meter social distancing will be enforced at the ticket box, the exhibition spaces, and the museum shop, which may cause longer queues.
* You will not be allowed to enter if you have traveled abroad within the 14 days prior to the museum visit, visited places with confirmed cases of Covid-19 infection, or have symptoms such as fever or shortness of breath.
* Some parts of the exhibition include viewing and hearing in dark spaces. We advise visitors to take cautions in case you have conditions in which you can suffer pain or stress being in dim or dark lighting such as pregnancy, physical/mental conditions, claustrophobia, etc.
* Children under 14 must be accompanied by adults.
* For safety precautions, please keep your belongings compact and your attire casual.
*Photographs are for personal use only. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, used for promotional purposes or commercially exploited in any manner.
*Use of camera flash, tripods, selfie sticks and audio or video recording for commercial use are strictly prohibited.
* Foods including bottled water, chewing gums and candies are not allowed in the museum.
* For pleasant viewing experience for all visitors, baby strollers are not allowed in the museum.
* KT membership discount (KT VIP Choice included) will not be applied to the current exhibition.
* All guided tours’ or education programs carried out by anyone other than D MUSEUM Education Team are prohibited.